We are well-wishers of the Sri Aurobindo Ashram and believe that those who:
– go to court against the Ashram – particularly on matters that are subjective, based on personal opinions and perceptions or even worse which are frivolous;
– purposely spread false, wrong or incomplete information against the Ashram or its members to malign them;
– instigate movements of masses against the Ashram and its members;
– politicize matters relating to the Ashram especially by involving politicians;
– try to get external parties involved with Ashram matters against the will of those in-charge;
DO NOT serve in any way whatsoever the best interests of Sri Aurobindo, The Mother, the Ashram, the well-being of the Ashram members or of all the devotees.
Inspired by several of the blogs that have recently been created to expose those who are doing all of the above, we too have created this blog to share the views, opinions and information that comes our way.
– Well-wishers of Sri Aurobindo Ashram –
(wellwishersofsaa at gmail dot com)
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the articles and comments posted on this blog are those of their respective authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the administrators of this blog, irrespective of whether the administrators choose to post them or not.